Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Hemhem..the first personal post for my blog..Subhanallah, hidup ni sebenarnya satu nikmat yg Allah beri yg tak ternilai harganya kan...?kadang2 bila nikmat kene tarik balik seketika, baru rasa betapa kita sebenarnya tak boleh hidup tanpaNya..kan?
Right now..i'm feeling rather sick...as usual,flulah...I went to the doctor this morning,and yes! I got two days MC..wee...I hope that i'll use this oppurtunity to have a proper rest, and at least...revise for my examinations...exams are around the corner,and the O'level examination is just a few months away...I still need to struggle though, to strive for the best, get good results, and yes...continue my studies in the school of my dream! InsyaAllah..if my results are good,I am very sure,I'll go there!
Ish...there is still a long journey ahead of me....my priority now is to focus in my studies,and InsyaAllah with his help and guidance..I'll get to pass the upcoming exams!InsyaAllah...Biiznillah.. :)
Ya Allah..bantulah hambaMu,sesungguhnya aku tidak berdaya menanggung semua ini sendirian Ya Allah..aku tahu aku hamba yg dhaif lagi hina,berikanlah secebis maghfirah dan hidayahMu..agar bisa ku tempuhi segalanya dgn sabar dan redha..Ya Allah...
|