Wanita solehah idaman setiap lelaki soleh

Friday, May 26, 2006

Alhamdulillah!
Thank You Allah!

Assalamualaikum
Bismillahirrahmaninrrahim...
Alhamdulillah...thanks to Allah for all his blessings and gifts to me...ThankYou Allah...!

Alhamdulillah..this morning, at last, I received my mid-year examination results.The results were pretty fine, I manged to pass all the subjects though, although I nearly failed two academic subjects, but Thanks Allah...for everything...!

I'm very very happy with my results, not beause of my position in class, but because I managed to pass all the subjects! Well, sometimes I just could not understand, why some people out there are too concered about positions in class...to me position does not matter, well, even if you are the in the last position,but your results are absolutely good, it is ok and pretty fine! What matters is the results and NOT position..but yes, sometimes different people DO have different views...I guess I'll just need to adapt to the situation!

InsyaAllah tomorrow, I'll be attending an Arabic camp at Madrasah Al-Irsyad...can't wait for it!
Last but not least..to all my friends out there...Congratulations for your results! For those who did not do well...stand up and try again!!! May Allah be with you always!!! Barakallahu fiikum!

Wassalam....
-Dhiyaulhaq



بنت هارون || 20:05




Kerinduan ini
biar aku pendamkan
Menjadi satu azimat
Kesepian ini
biar aku telan
Buat pemangkin semangat
'Pantang Mujahidah
menyerah kalah'
Akan ku pertahankan ia
hingga ke hujungnya