Wanita solehah idaman setiap lelaki soleh

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Thank You Allah...for everything!

Assalamualaikum...hehe..today i'm in a very good mood..hamdan lillah..ish...the 2nd semester is going to start tomorrow! How fast ...Subhanallah! So today, i am going to do a short recap on the activities that I attended during the June holidays! Prepare for the journey!


1st week of the holidays!
29.05.06 - 04.06.06


For the 1st week of the holidays I went for an ibadah camp at Selangor. The four days three nigts camp was great! But certainly i should admit, the camp at Rebutia last year was more exciting and better! But overall everything was fine, except for some of the so-called-arrogant juniors of mine and their typical bad attitude. Luckily I managed to survive. Alhamudlillah! Thank you Allah!


p/s: To those who went for the camp: "SINGAPORE!!! APA LAGI TU??? " hehe :)



On that Sunday, 4th June, I helped at my neighbour's wedding ceremony. Alhamdulillah the wedding ceremony went on smoothly without any hiccups. I was very very tired though that day, imagine doing work from morning till evening, distributing the 'berkats' and helping to carry the dirty plates and drinking cups, but it's a great experience! I love it though!


2nd week of the holidays!
05.06.06 - 11.06.06


I attended English and Maths extra classes this whole week from morning at 8 am till 11 am. The extra classes conducted were pretty fine, I enjoyed doing Maths very much! Maths is fun! Then for each and every day, after those extra classes I had to stay for the ARABIC debate discussion. It's tiring though. Imagine attending classes in the morning and staying for a few hours more at school, but it's a worthwhile effort though, I learnt some new ways on debating in Arabic, and of course some new words too!

09.06.06

That Friday, guess what? There was a gathering at Masjid An-Nahdhah for the Mspians! I was very pleased and jubilant to attend the gathering! Six months passed quietly without much news from us, and that meaninful day was the first MSP programme for this year I guess! It's certainly a meaningful day for my friends and I! We did an interaction session with Kak Aisyah-our new Msp leader replacing Ustadz Mahmoud, and did some activities together. I certainly look forward for another MSP activity in the days to come - a beneficial and helpful programme that is!

p/s: Pertemuan itu indah, bila pertemuan itu kerana Allah, kan? :)


3rd week of the holidays!
12.06.06 - 18.06.06


13.06.06 & 14.06.06

:) On Tuesday and Wednesday, I attended a Mathematics Workshop at Madrasah Al-Maarif Al-Islamiah { my former schhol that is :) }. The Maths workshop was really fun! I got the chance to meet my friends from AL-Maarif, and of course I got to know many new friends from ather Madrasahs too! Maths is indeed an intersting subject, especially when u could solve all the Maths problems, right everyone? :) I learnt many new interesting things at the workshop, like the magical number 9, and of course some Mathematics tricks! It was a successful camp!Thums up for the organisers and participants!


17.06.06

At last, the time had come. After much intense discussion and after-class meetings, at last it's the time for the first ever Inter-Madrasah Arabic Debate. My team-Fathin,Hafizah, Athifah and I was scheduled to have the match with the guys drom Madrasah Al-Junied Al-Islamiah on the debate topic- "Freedom has its limits". The MWTI team was the proposing team and Al-Junied-the opposing team. It was indeed a stressful one hour debate. I was the defender for our team. Alhamdulillah I manged to speak well, with fluent Arabic. ARABIC that is.

Overall, today was a moment of glory. My team won, defeating the Al-Junied team by 1 mark. As for the other MWTI team, the guys that is, they were defeated by the Maarifian girls. But overall, it's indeed a memorable experience. I myself was shocked that I actually could speak Arabic fluently. Remembering what I said really made me laughed! Hahaha!... :)


4th week of the holidays
19.06.06 - 25.06.06


I had to come back to school on Monday for another Geography class. As usual for the whole week, my teammates and I continued our discussion and meetings everyday, from morning till afternoon, as part of our preparations for the match on the coming Saturday. Tiring and exhausting!


24.06.06 - The moment of Glory...

The second round for the Inter-Madrasah Arabic Debate. My team met Madrasah Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiah taht morning, I did quite badly, not as good as the previous week when my team met Aljunied. But overall it was pretty fine. To Hafizah : You did it pretty good dear! Thumbs up!

The toughest match that day was between Madrasah Al-Junied Al-Islamiah and Madrasah Wak Tanjong Al-Islamiah (1). It was indeed a lively match. The most gloriful part was when my friend, Rifdi was standing up, saying out his facts and stating the points. Thumbs up Rifdi!

1.00 P.M - The judgement time.My heart beated fast. It felt as though I was about to take my examination results. With much courage and bravery, I listened carefully to the results. Below are the resuts for the 2nd round of the Inter-Madrasah Arabic Debate :-

1st match : MWTI (2) vs Al-Irsyad
Topic : Using local products is better
Results : Al-Irsyad, as the opposing team won the match. MWTI (2) lost. Difference in marks: 2 marks
Best Debator : Md.Fahmi from Al-Irsyad


2nd Match : Al-Sagoff vs Al-Maarif
Topic : School has more impact and effect than parents do
Results : Al-Maarif, as the opposing team won the match. Al-Sagoff lost the match by a differnce of 7 marks.
Best Debator : Nurulhuda from Al-Maarif


3rd match : Al-Junied vs MWTI (1)
Topic : Learning religious subjects in English is better
Results : MWTI (1) as the opposing team won the match agaisnt Al-Junied by 3 marks
Best Debator : Muhammad Rifdi from MWTI (1)


After adding the marks from the 1st round and the 2nd round, it's set that the top two groups who has the highest marks will be qualified to the finals. The 2 groups are : Al-Maarif and MWTI (1) MARHA MARHA!!! hehe..I was so happy that the guys were qualified to the finals! Go MWTI! I was also very happy that my ex-schoolmates from Al-Maarif was going to the finals! Mabrul A'laikum..!


Fuuh..and that's the end of my recap. A tough journey throughout the holidays I should describe it. But I have not finished my journey yet. I still need to study for my Geography exam this July, help the guys for their debate next week, prepare for my syarahan next week..fuuhh..it's still a long way to go! Ya Allah..help me please Ya Allah..I can't live without you Ya Allah!

Before I go...I would like to say thank you to all my teammates especially Hafizah for being there whenever I need you! And to other friends, thanks for you support all the way! Jazakallahu lakum khairal jazaa' ! Before I forget, here are the rankings for the Inter-Madrash Arabic Debate, after the additin of marks for both games...till then, Assalmualaikum!


Rank of schools for the Inter-Madrash Arabic Debate

1. Madrasah Al-Maarif Al-Islamiah
2. Madrasah Wak Tanjong Al-Islamiah ( guys )
3. Madrasah Wak Tanjong Al-Islamiah ( girls)
4. Madrasah Al-Junied Al-Islamiah
5. Madrasah Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiah
6. Madrasah AlSagoff Al-Arabiah


MABRUK ALAIKUM JAMIA'N!!! :)



بنت هارون || 13:27




Kerinduan ini
biar aku pendamkan
Menjadi satu azimat
Kesepian ini
biar aku telan
Buat pemangkin semangat
'Pantang Mujahidah
menyerah kalah'
Akan ku pertahankan ia
hingga ke hujungnya