Do U still remember the previous I ASK website?
Last year, we received lots of questions from youth netizens asking questions related to Islam. Thanks for the support!Alhamdulillah, with so much effort, we’ve come out with this new version of I ASK!
This year, the main feature of I ASK will be the Forum section. Of course, the hottest topic of the week will be highlighted and the top 15 active commentators will get the chance to have an offline brunch with our invited personality/celebrity! Fantastic huh?
Also, there will be exclusive giveaways to 20 lucky winners!
Just click Golden Chance and browse thru the mini competition! Who knows your entry will catch our eyes!
One more thing, U will also get the chance to chat with our Moderators! Every Friday Night (between 10pm – 12am). Check them out!
And not only that, there will be chat sessions with personalities/celebrities! When? Check out the schedule at I ASK mainpage!
For your info, the new season of I ASK will be officially launched on 10th November 2007.
Do plug yourself frequently here.Coz U will always find something new on I ASK website :)
Labels: http://iask.invoke.sg
|